Epilepsija

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epilepsija

together against epi

Svetski Kongres Neurologije Vienna 2013

Victor
    Victor
    Admin

Broj komentara : 357
    Mjesto : vienna

Svetski Kongres Neurologije Vienna 2013 Empty Svetski Kongres Neurologije Vienna 2013

Komentar  Victor Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:53 am

Izgleda da će iz ex Juge govoriti samo dr.Marija Perovska
    MACEDONIA

Svetski Kongres Neurologije Vienna 2013 ImageHandler.aspx?aid=16053&wr=0&aW=130
    2010 - present, Neurology residency at University Clinic of Neurology - University,, Ss. Cyril & Methodius”, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia. Marija Perovska, MD as a neurology resident and future prospective neurologist had her medical education and neurology training at the University Clinic of Neurology, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia. As a grant nominee she had further training in several courses and congresses as a author of oral and poster presentations in Macedonia, Croatia and at the prestigious Institute of Neurology at Queen Square, London, UK. She had one month professional exchange at Neurology Department in Clinical Hospital de Base, Brazil; training for Y-Peer Educator for sexual and reproductive health and youth rights; continuous psychodrama and sociodrama play training. She had participated in English to Macedonian translations of OXFORD TEXTBOOK OF MEDICINE and Clinical Neurology. With her intellectual curiosity and hard working ability, she is constantly involved in the newest achievements in the field of Neurology.

KONGRES U BEČU počinje 21.9.2013-26.9.2013
    Victor
    Victor
    Admin

Svetski Kongres Neurologije Vienna 2013 Empty Re: Svetski Kongres Neurologije Vienna 2013

Komentar  Victor Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:00 am

Svetski Kongres Neurologije Vienna 2013 Image011
    Posetio sam kongres danas na otvaranju gde je samo za pacijente bilo i doktora koji su objašnjavali šta je šta, kako se odvija u liječenju i odgovarali na pitanja nas pacijenata.
    od Tumora na mozgu, Epilepsije do Multipler Sklerose i sve ostalo.
    Da ste videli te ljude koji su kao i ja došli da saznaju nešto više rekli bi sebi: Joj koliko ja imam više sreće od njih!
    Tumor u mozgu, nepokretnost, stalno biti u stolici itd
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/15/18/47/93/image011.jpg

da podsetim, neće bit prisutna samo dr.Marija Perovska
    MACEDONIA nego i mnogi drugi iz ex Juge cheers
    Victor
    Victor
    Admin

Svetski Kongres Neurologije Vienna 2013 Empty Re: Svetski Kongres Neurologije Vienna 2013

Komentar  Victor Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:25 am

Svetski Kongres Neurologije Vienna 2013 Image014

Svetski Kongres Neurologije Vienna 2013 Image013

Sponsored content

Komentar  Sponsored content

Danas je Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 am